The Core of Our Beliefs
Our church family accepts the Holy Scriptures as the revealed will of God,
the all-sufficient rule for faith and practice and for the purpose of maintaining
general unity. We adopt the following statements of fundamental truths:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity (Supreme Being) of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible, future return to this earth to receive to Himself His blood- bought church that she may be with Him forever.
4. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life in which this person has believed upon the redemptive work of Jesus Christ and the other to eternal separation from Grace who has chosen to deny Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
5. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance (turning from our sin with a change of heart and mind) and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
7. We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross and its provision for the healing of the human body, mind and soul making wholeness an available reality.
8. We believe that, according to Acts 2:4, 38, 39, the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of POWER (Acts 1:8) and speaking in other tongues , is given to Believers who ask for it, and receive by faith through Grace as a free Gift to the believer.
9. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a victorious, fruitful, fruit- filled and holy life.
10. We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of The Father, of The Son and of the Holy Spirit and the observance of the Lord’s Supper.
11. We believe Tithes and offerings should be freely and cheerfully given to your local church to partner with God and His vision for the city, nation and parts of the globe it is called and sent to.
12. We believe in giving alms to the poor, sick, homeless, and others in despair.
13. We believe that the local church is a place of family where God has ordained and called us to receive His Word on a consistent basis. The local church is the biggest Life Line in every community. He's sent us Pastors and leaders after His own heart to help us be rooted, planted and to grow spiritually with other brothers and sisters as we pursue His Love and Will for our lives.
14. We believe as God's co- labourers in continuing to build His Church on the foundation of the apostles and prophets in which Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone. Ephesians 2:19 - 22
15. Biblical Equality:
We believe in the Biblical equality and value of all human persons, as men, women, and children of all races were created in the image of God and are called to His service. We believe it is His Greatest desire to reconcile us back to our rightful place and that's in His Presence now and forever.